Thought Leadership Based on Sound Research
Not all change is progress. Can you tell the difference between the two?
Much of what is changing in today’s world is not for the better. To ascend, change must result in a sustainable improvement. The Ascent Process reveals the essential differences between the people and organizations that ascend and those that merely change.
If you knew what to look for you could recognize the course you and your organization are on, and then steer in the right direction. The key is to know what to look for. The key is being able to recognize the pattern of change. The Five Ascent Principles describe how people and organizations ascend and why most don’t.
Own your own copy of The Path of Ascent today!
Advancing Innovative Thinking through Insights
- Forbes.com Publication Titles PDF Version
- Six Steps For Driving Innovation By Aligning Initiative With Disciplined Execution Download PDF
- Five Key Steps To Accelerate Strategic Transformation Download PDF
- The Seven Keys To Successful Strategic Planning Download PDF
- Organizational Transformation: Turning Personal Victories Into Public Wins Download PDF
- How Strategy Acceleration Creates Value In Today’s Economy Download PDF